Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DANG IT!!!

We had a fun weekend and of all things, I forgot my camera both times I needed it! So that means I will post our fun without the pictures because I am apparently not tech savvy enough to get the pics I did take off of my phone.
Last Thursday Randy and I took Ciara to get her ears pierced! I knew it wouldn't be great fun for her but figured we could get it done while she is young enough to not want to play with them. So far that part of my plan is working well. I asked her that morning if she wanted to wear earrings and she said "yes!" and took off to my bedroom thinking she was going to wear some of mine. It was really cute. We took her over to the Provo Towne Center to get them done and I don't know if the guns they were using were not so great or what, but it took longer then I've ever seen it take. The girl looked like she was really having to squeeze it so hard to get the earring through and of course Ciara was quite upset! She does like her earrings now, and likes to have them cleaned or to have them sparky (sparkly). Soooo stinking cute!!!
Thursday night we surprised the kids and told them they weren't going to school on Friday because we were going to St. George for the weekend. They were excited and so were we .... if nothing else we were getting out of town!!! The weather was sunny and in the mid to upper 40's so it wasn't warm, but it wasn't snowy either!!! We went up to Snow Canyon and did some hiking around and it was great getting to see the beautiful scenery. Ciara really enjoyed the hike too. Sometimes she wanted to walk, jump, or just be carried on daddy's shoulders. She really liked the little squirrels running around too. I think Ky and Dal enjoyed it more than being at school too! We thought it was too cold to be swimming outdoors so we took the kids to an indoor pool out there. There was a large water slide there that actually went pretty quick and Ciara loved it. She would laugh the whole way down. It was a great weekend that we finished by going to Delta to see Randy's family on Sunday, and stopped by the cemetery in Deseret. I just want to tell Randy a big "THANKS" for thinking that we needed to get outta town and taking us out for a fun weekend!
If anybody knows how to get pics off my phone (motorola krazr) please tell me!!!!

3 Say Something:

KrisJ said...

Im gonna tell make Rich figure it out for you hes pretty good at that crap cuz I wanna see those photos!! If nothing else you gotta at least put up some afters!

Stacey Jensen said...

I can hardly wait to see her new pierced ears. You are a brave mother. I can't handle the whole experience yet so Syd has to wait until I am a bit braver. Sounds like it was a nerve wracking experience. Man I love thses kiddos.

Kristina Curtis said...

email! you can email them to your email account like you would send a text!! good luck!