Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER

Ciara's Easter Dress!

I got this made last night after dinner! I picked up the fabric and everything a couple weeks ago and just have not had the time. So I was scrambling last night to get it done and it is so cute ... and big enough she can wear for awhile!!!

We have enjoyed our Easter today. We went to church and of all things the talks were on MARRIAGE! Last week the same thing at Stake Conference too. If only ......


Here was a neat quote from President Monson's talk at the Priesthood session.

"Choose your love; love your choice."

This could be applied in life in many ways I suppose. It is a great reminder to me to always be grateful for what I do have.

I am grateful for Easter and for our Savior. The atonement has meant so much to me in my life and it always will. I am grateful for the sacrifice he was willing to make on my behalf, my children, and my family. I hope to one day have every part of my life be a reflection of gratitude for all the wonderful things Jesus has done for me!

1 Say Something:

KrisJ said...

OMGOSH that turned out so freaking cute!!! I LOVE IT!!! Now if the nail polish will come out it will last a long time!!
Happy Happy Easter!! Wish we could have been together!