Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SAD DAYS

It has now been almost 6 weeks since Randy and I separated and it hasn't gotten any better. We did counseling twice and learned quite a bit there, but then he decided to give up. I'm so sad for Randy and the reasons for all of this are hurting us both so much. It doesn't look like things are going to work out as he wants to proceed with this being permanent. What does one do? It's not my choice in anyway. I have found out that he no longer loves me, since we lost our little Aspyn. So weird to think that we lost someone together and some how now it is tearing apart our little family. I don't know what to make of this or even know how to react. It's like the wound has been re-opened and still feels so fresh. It hurts a lot to be losing Randy. He has been such a great guy, and has so many good qualities about him.


I will work on a happier post soon! It might take me a little bit, but I will do it!

2 Say Something:

Stacey Jensen said...

Oh Becki....I am so sorry. I am so sad for you. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. Know that we love you so much and want to do whatever we can to help. If you want to send the kiddos to us for a week so you can have a mini break we would be ecstatic to host them. ANYTIME!! I know they may be in school right now, but really, summer would be fantastic to play together.

Also, since you likely don't know, Mom is getting married. Some time the first couple of weeks next month. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Love you beyond measure!!

KrisJ said...

I hurt for you! Love you so so much!